Our BLog Will Inspire You
Endorsed by pretty much all of humanity in the history of ever, the golden rule is simple: treat others like you want to be treated.
Such sparkly words of wisdom!
Why Be Lackluster…?
And yet, far too many companies shun that shiny tenet when it comes to providing good customer service. From unresponsiveness and botched orders to arrogance and shirked responsibility, we’ve all been bamboozled by Professional Pyrites, and it doesn’t exactly inspire loyalty.
In addition to being plain old rude, those less-than-stellar ways are especially confounding because customers know a good thing when they experience it-and have these things called “options.”
…When Enlightened Is So Much More Effective?
We’re pretty partial to the golden rule at Rocca, and have a fierce resolve to provide a customer service experience that is nothing short of dazzling-according to our own high standards. In our book, providing a truly golden customer service experience means:
- Being accountable for our work every step of the way.
- Considering vendors as extensions of our own business.
- Communicating clear and reasonable expectations…and doing our darndest to meet them.
- Responding to calls within 24 hours.
- Righting a situation if it goes wrong.
We want all our Rocca clients to know they are as precious as gold to us.